The Machinery Removal & Relocation Process
Planning & Preparation
The whole process starts with planning and inspection to get a better understanding of the project’s requirements and its complexity. This includes site visits to examine and assess the machine’s condition, the type of lifting equipment required and how the transportation and installation on the new location will take place. At this stage we will be able to provide you with a quotation and timescales needed for the work to be done.
Transport & Relocation
This stage includes the collection or dismantling of the machine and the transportation and its relocation to the new site. Over the years, we have built up a network of overseas agents who work on our behalf, so we can offer professional transport nationally and internationally. We can also provide storage. Once the machine is on the new site we make sure that installation and testing will take place effectively and safely including all the mechanical and technical works.
Furthermore we can add our support and experiences to date on the following bespoke industries and organisations :
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Clean Room
- Defence Contractors
- Food and Beverage Plants
- Machine Tool Manufacturers & Distributors
- Power Generation & Transformers
- Roll Forming
- National Health Service & Local Government
Why Choose Factory Plant Associates:
- Minimum Downtime for your Business.
- Project Management of the whole process giving you piece of mind!
- Tailored Lifting & Relocation Solutions based on your project’s requirements
- Professional Team of Specialist Engineers
- Years of Experience in Machine and Factory Relocation
- Number of projects & satisfied clients
Factory Plant Associates -FPA
We specialise in industrial machinery removal and installation, our current team has over 100 years experience in managing a wide range of challenging projects and we are qualified in all aspects of the lifting industry from Project Manager right through to slinger/banksman.